• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

WWE 24 Ideas

Which WWE 24 Should Be Done Next?

• Behind Scenes With Undertaker

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Taker vs Foley HIAC 20 years later

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Behind scenes with Vince McMahon

• Behind scenes with Glen Jacobs (Kane)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rise & Fall of WCW

• Total voters

HabsMike25

Registered Member
To me Iike to see them do something with Undertaker the man behind it Mark Calaway. It would be awesome to see a different side to it

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't know. I know we've seen a lot more of Mark Calaway in the last year, then we have seen 20 years before that. That said, his character is what made him so different from other wrestlers. I remember a few years ago me and friend were discussing if we would see The Undertaker or Mark Calaway when he finally got inducted in the Hall of Fame. I thought it would be strange if we saw him accept the award out of character. I don't know, maybe I am overthinking this since kayfabe is completely dead now.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I'd like to see a more extended look at the Rise and Fall of WCW. I know that they covered this with the DVD and pretty much the Monday Night War but WCW has such a rich history going back to Mid-Atlantic and Jim Crockett Promotions and such that there has to be more digging to be done on the subject.