• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wwe '12

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I have gotten every single game from the Smackdown series and to be honest the series started going down after WWF Smackdown Here Comes the Pain. They have made this series way to easy and from what I understand with WWE '12 is that we are going to have more control over the moves which will be a huge plus. I am going to shell out the money for this one like I have done in the past with hopes that this year the WWE gets it right.

BigBob

Registered Member
I'll never buy another one until they make them like they made Just Bring It!, Shut Your Mouth! and Here Comes The Pain. Ever since the first Smackdown vs Raw, the series has gone to the shitter.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I buy the WWE game every year, its become a tradition and my fifa but I agree with what some have said, I wouldn't suggest that SVR'11 was a bad game because it wasn't I just don't think it was the best either as things such as only being able to use tables using finishers annoyed me as did the controls, the old control system was fine, why change it? I am also hoping they will release a demo a few weeks before hand but I get the feeling they won't.

Ziggy

Sup?
Here comes the Pain had a great story/season mode that was unmatched for quite awhile.

The one thing I think the newer games have though is better voice acting and more creative control over your CAWs.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
One thing that I really want them to bring back is Create a PPV. I know that we now have the create a story mode, but I don't have time to create stories and share them anymore, it just takes a lot of time to create a good story. Create a PPV was simple and was a lot of fun.

Ziggy

Sup?
This game is looking really good.

I don't know if I'll buy it out right but I'll definitely look out for it,

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
The create your areana mode looks awesome. I am now really looking forward to this installment.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
This game is looking really good.

I don't know if I'll buy it out right but I'll definitely look out for it,
I think it may be worth a day one purchase, but that is just me talking. :nod: