Wuts up, this is ye8r

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ye8r, Jul 8, 2006.

1. ye8r

ye8r Guest

Wuts up everyone. I go by the name of ye8r and I'll try to post here often. I'm 16 and I love the nba along with other sports. I just got into the world of mixmaking and I'll be sharing my work with you guys. I'll try to stay active on this forum and post as much as I can. :D

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums, I am very glad you've decided to join these forums, and hopefully you'll become an active member here at Central Fusion, enjoy yourself and post as much as you can.

3. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Yeah, hopefully you'll post a lot and things... generally just be active and enjoy yourself. Welcome.

4. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Gosh...everyone's older than me*pouts* I'll never get along with all of these old ppl ><; Lol j/k...though I am making a point!

Welcome to Central Fusion Ye8r*hands a bag of chocolate* and have all the fun u can get before u decide to do something else >>;

5. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

Looks like Vince was able to get another sports fan. Oh wellZ. Have fun in that section. I wont be seeing alot of you but, good luck. If you like Yu-Gi-Oh! by any chance then drop by and say hi.

6. RajaB

RajaB Guest

hopefully u do become active. post as much as you can and enjoy!!

7. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

welcome and have fun.. enjoy the site.....

8. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

nice little sig you got there :D

welcome

9. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Welcome to the show.

Kaz