wuss hat'nin

P

Penny_Hardaway

ayo was good, a ma name is joey,trapps,or dre u can use wat eva. 18 years old, live on the north shore of hawaii "oahu island" big basketbal fan..... i have two teams for both conferences west being the sacramento kings and east the boston celtics......um ma favorite all time player is anfernee "penny" hardaway been a long time fan and a charles barkley fan as well.....um lookin foward to the site and meetin yall and so on and so fourth and u know how that shizz go ya know well thats all for now out..................

293 represent

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums I am very glad you've decided to join the forums and hopefully you'll become an active member here at Central Fusion, enjoy yourself and post as much as you can.

Jesus fuck, is it that hard to spell the word "my" right? You didn't even save any time by leaving out letters (not that that excuses "u" instead of the VASTLY longer "you")... but whatever... not a big deal, you seem like you know what you're saying even if you have issues actually saying it.

Welcome and enjoy.

SenatorB said:
Jesus fuck, is it that hard to spell the word "my" right? You didn't even save any time by leaving out letters (not that that excuses "u" instead of the VASTLY longer "you")... but whatever... not a big deal, you seem like you know what you're saying even if you have issues actually saying it.

Welcome and enjoy.
I could have not put it better myself. Welcome to the Fusion Central fam. enjoy your stay and adding to the already booming sports section. Follow rules, listen to peoples random comments, and post on topics ect.

lol...sound like me at 14 ;)

well i know how to handle this.

whassup mane, welcome to da forums. place is straight poppin mane cept for when some lil punk ass bitch hackin it at night ya kno, we gon catch um tho. we bout ta get us a vB soz we can get all dem tight features arcades shops rpgs an all dat shit brah, so be sure come back n shit ya know...aite mane 1

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow guys do you have an on and off switch to become gangster or what, that was pretty funny blur, but the funniest thing is Senator first two words in is posts, it's so funny.

Also buddy don't take this in a bad way, we're aren't making fun of you, we're just joining you, and replying so you will understand ;)

that doesnt help the not makin fun of you bit....lol

what he MEANS is, we jus fuckin round ya kno. we all some laid back chillin smoke trees muthafuckas ya kno