Wunna Do Muh Homework Fo Moneyz?

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Scissorhands, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Scissorhands

Scissorhands Registered Member

Hey. I need one of you fools to do my English Composition homework for some mula. I don't have time or even want to do it (obviously) so I wanna outsource.

Basically I'm having to do a paper on diversity. (Any kind of diversity.) I gotta do a paragraph over my topic selection, write an outline, thesis statement, etc. Pretty simple stuff if you're good with words.

Wut!

2. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Scissors, I am tempted to offer you my services in return for a generous donation from yourself to GF, but we would be busted within the first sentence, as I do not speak gansta as fluently as you. Your lecturer would notice, I am afraid.

Sorry buddy. You're on your own. ;)

3. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I could write you an A paper easily.. but the teacher would know that the work wasn't yours.

Tucker and Jeanie like this.
  4. fractal

fractal Eye see what you did ther

If you teacher Googles it, he will find this website. Make sure someone gives it to you in private.

5. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

A google search wouldn't work. he would have to know you were on this forum and would have to know the name of the thread

6. Gavik

Gavik Registered Member

...because English teachers can never tell when a student actually wrote something.

If this was for a college class it would be a different matter.

7. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

LOL! I just wanted to say that without knowing who made this thread, I saw the OP and thought to myself "Yeah, the last thing this guy needs is to be playing Xbox while somebody else does his homework."

Just sayin' lol! :lol:

Doc likes this.
  8. Scissorhands

Scissorhands Registered Member

Depends. Outside of forums and instant messengers, I make sure that I don't talk gangsta and I am actually very good at English. It's just the composition part that gets me! Too much effort for me.

Tis for an college class, my friend.

Hey foo. im gunna PWN U at hAlo3 now. n00B.
    (Halo 3 went down, didn't it?)

9. fractal

fractal Eye see what you did ther

You're saying that I couldn't Google a key sentence from the essay and the thread that contains it wouldn't appear?

10. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Everyone has their own style. It would be very difficult for someone to mimic your common mistakes, sentence structure, and verb usage.