• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies WTF Movies

Bliss

Sally Twit
The idea for this thread came when I was searching around for some 80's films yesterday. I found a trailer which I thought was a joke, but it turns out the film is in fact real.

It's called 'Maniac Cop' and the synopsis makes me laugh even more than the title itself.
In New York, a man in a cop's uniform starts killing people for no apparent reason.
And here's a trailer :lol:
YouTube - Maniac Cop Trailer #1

So, can you think of any examples that have made you say "WTF"?

Tucker

Lion Rampant
So, can you think of any examples that have made you say "WTF"?
Yes; very recently, in fact. Here's the freaky opening sequence to a flesh-crawling (and flesh-eating) shocker I saw the other night. The experience left me with the realization that any sick bastard who has access to equipment can make a sick bastard of a film.

YouTube - I Eat Your Skin 1964

diva

Registered Member
i saw some scenes from a movie named "Cool as Ice"... and it was the most gross and WTF thing i saw in my life. i don't want to post any links here so, if you want to explore the limits of grossness, just search it on the net. i personally recommend you to do this because otherwise you'd be missing the magnum opus of gross in the history of entertainment.