• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wtf is up with me

Daemonic

Registered Member
Figured I would post it in here since anything goes but what the hell is up with me? I have been posting threads like crazy tonight and I normally just reply, lol.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I can't believe you admitted to taking home a 350 pound toofless hillbilly.

Daemonic

Registered Member
Not toothless, just funky teeth, and while it was stupid at the time the story is funny now. So yeah, I don't let stuff like that bother me or even care, especially when I know I'll laugh about it at some point in life. I told that story to just about everyone I know except my parents. I do have a good sense of humor about myself when it comes to certain things.

It's a gross memory but at least gave me a funny story to tell. Only been to a bar once since then though, haha.

The worst part is she was stalker like after that and I didn't want her around. That's the part I didn't bring up....

She would bang on my door and window sometimes even at 3am and I would hide. As a mentioned before in some other topic I have panic attacks so you can just imagine how much I would freak out when a huge, horny, drunk hillbilly was beating on my windows and doors calling out for me. :lol:

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
Starting threads is fun. Much less restricting than simply replying. Unless you're replying to something in sub-talk. Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?