Writting on a public washroom stall wall

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by StroShow, Apr 28, 2010.

1. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

I know this is a pretty silly question and one that no one ever thought someone would come up with but I decided to try it out anyways. I was wondering if you ever wrote on a public washroom stall wall? If so what did you write? If not are graffiti on washroom walls common in places you live?

2. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

I haven't, and it's completely stupid 99.99% of the time, lol. I've even seen people cheating on exams by copying answers on bathroom walls/stalls. The only time I've appreciated it was about 2 or 3 times that someone wrote a "response" mocking someone's idiotic graffiti.

As far as it being common, it depends on the location. On my college campus, in buildings where the younger kids have classes, it's pretty common. Some parts of town have none. Some fun bars encourage it. It's all about the mood/location, I guess!

3. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Just last weekend I wrote on a bathroom stall in the mens room - "Looking for a good time, call 084 568 0507". That's my arch enemies number, btw.

Kidding.

There are some clubs and pubs in Jo'burg that also encourage it. They've actually covered the door on the inside of the stall with chalk board and provide chalk. That's pretty fun, as every night starts with a clean canvass and as the evening progresses, the funniest stuff comes up (not always, but most of the time).

4. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Once, and I was mocking what someone else wrote. I don't mind it and I am nosy and will read it. Sometimes it's funny and I can laugh at people's stupidity.

5. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I did on my last day of school with my best friend at the time. We wanted to leave our mark!

6. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

I have plenty of times. Don't remember exactly what, though.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I've done it a few times, but I don't actually remember what I wrote. I'm pretty sure one time I wrote Bizzy on the wall. Sometimes people leave some funny stuff in there so it's enjoyable to read. But on the other hand, people leave some really dumb stuff, or racist things which are innapropriate.

8. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

When I am using the restroom at the local buffet, I would read what people wrote and what they drew. The last time I went there, they painted over it but people are gonna write all over it again. People not only write on the wall but they etch in the stalls too so if they paint over it, you can still see it.

9. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

If I have a marker, I will leave behind the Iconic Killroy. (It used to be my AVY/SIG if you where around then). But, I never have a marker because they absurdly useless to me.

10. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

I do always. I always make up funny rhymes about pooing. I love to read the ones left behind too. Its a shame it always gets painted over. Its the crapper, who cares what's written.