Writing

OneBriteLady

Registered Member
I have written a few children's stories. I have only submitted one to a publisher but I was rejected. :( Trying to get up the courage to submit again. Seems the schools here really like the stories. I have read for a few classrooms. Just have to find the right publisher which is not easy. Anyone have any inside tips on this?

OneBriteLady said:
I have written a few children's stories. I have only submitted one to a publisher but I was rejected. :( Trying to get up the courage to submit again. Seems the schools here really like the stories. I have read for a few classrooms. Just have to find the right publisher which is not easy. Anyone have any inside tips on this?
Ohhhhhhh, the stories I could share, but there's not enough room! Keep trying......if this is what you're passionate about, NEVER give up! I know that there are 2 of us here right now with publishers waiting for a submission, but they approached us not the other way around. I would also suggest e-publishers, the $ is low, but it's a step in the door!