• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Writing

OneBriteLady

Registered Member
I have written a few children's stories. I have only submitted one to a publisher but I was rejected. :( Trying to get up the courage to submit again. Seems the schools here really like the stories. I have read for a few classrooms. Just have to find the right publisher which is not easy. Anyone have any inside tips on this?

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
OneBriteLady said:
I have written a few children's stories. I have only submitted one to a publisher but I was rejected. :( Trying to get up the courage to submit again. Seems the schools here really like the stories. I have read for a few classrooms. Just have to find the right publisher which is not easy. Anyone have any inside tips on this?
Ohhhhhhh, the stories I could share, but there's not enough room! Keep trying......if this is what you're passionate about, NEVER give up! I know that there are 2 of us here right now with publishers waiting for a submission, but they approached us not the other way around. I would also suggest e-publishers, the $ is low, but it's a step in the door!