• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Writing Letters To Prisoners

Dabs

Registered Member
Have you ever written a letter to a person in prison??
Do you personally know of someone...a family member or friend...who is currently incarcerated, and if so, do you write them??
Would you be more apt, if given the choice, to write a prisoner you thought was guilty, to find out more about why he/she did the crime...or would you be wanting to write to someone you felt was innocent, getting a bum rap so to speak??
I have written to a person on death row before, and I have written to someone who served 2 years in prison.
I'll tell you more about them later~

Konshentz

Konshentz
I have never written a letter to someone in prison. The people I know that have served time, are people I wouldn't care to write to anyways. But I would write one, if by some misfortune, one of my close family or friends ends up doing time.