Movies Wristcutters: A Love Story

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Konshentz, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

YouTube - Wristcutters: A Love Story

I absolutely loved this film. Ranks right up there with Eternal Sunshine and 500 Days of Summer as my favorite unusual love stories. It was funny, sad and sweet all wrapped into one. I definitely recommend this movie. I just wish I wasn't late to the party. Haha.

Who else has seen it? What'd you think of it?

2. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Alt, where are you? I know you must enjoy this, right? Haha.

3. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

Sorry to disappoint Kons but I'd never heard of it until now. Looks cool though, a love story in limbo? I can work with that.

4. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Never heard of it before either, but it looks pretty good. I love the cast and soundtrack as well. And if you classify it with Eternal Sunshine, then I must see it!

Thanks Kons! ;)

5. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

It's a love story with a twist (the limbo part), but I don't think it's better than Eternal Sunshine. That's a tough one to beat. Haha.

6. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

So, did either of you actually watch this great film?

7. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

I can't believe I forgot to check this out. I'll get on it in the next week or so ;)

8. sunrise

sunrise aka ginger warlock V.I.P.

If I remember correctly I did see this a couple of years ago, it was a very interesting story from what I remember, I can't remember much though so I will need to review this :)

9. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Oh, that chick from The Rules of Attraction. It looks pretty entertaining, actually. Might have to add that to the list of things I need to see.