Wrestling True or False game

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I've seen this on other boards on this site. Just make a statement wrestling related and then the next person responds with whether that's true or false. and then they come up with the next question to ponder. This can be WWE, TNA, ROH, any company.

I'll start it off...

True or False:

The Main Event at Wrestlemania 24 will involve John Cena?

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

True, because the WWE loves the taste of his balls.

Ron Killings will see a WWE main event sometime in the next year?

3. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

True, but not RAW.

Cena gets another long title run soon.

4. Millz

I'll reluctanly say false on this one. I think Cena wins the belt, but I dont think he'll get another year long run like before.

True or False: Jeff Hardy will win the WWE title in 2008?

5. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

True. I think Hardy has HUGE momentum and is ready for a short (1-3 month) WWE title run. He deserves the credit and is ready for the spot. I've seen a vast improvement on his mic skills in the past few months, alone. The fans would love it.

True or False: The Big Show will return on RAW.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

True, I believe that Big Show will be returning to the main show and contend for the Championship as soon as he comes back.

True or False: Flair will retire in 2008?

7. Millz

True, but he'll only retire as a wrestler. I think he stays on TV in some capacity.

True or False: WWE should only have one set of tag team championships?

8. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

True, which leads me to my next question.

Should WWE only have one set of each title set? (US/Intercontinental, WWE/Heavyweight, tag titles, and so on).

9. Millz

I'll say false on this one. I dont think there enough tag teams to have that many tag titles, but since we have separated shows you have to have secondary titles on those broadcasts in order to keep people happy and have more titles for individuals to strive for. Unless the brand extension ends, I think I'd keep it the same outside of the tag titles.

True or False: Triple H needs to turn into a heel?

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

False, I think he's doing a good job as a face, and everyone loves him more when he's a face then a heel. But personally I think he loves to play more a heel then a face.

True or False: Someone in the WWE is going to get suspended for using steroids in the next five months? (someone that is actually on raw or smackdown)