• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wrestling Trivia

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Anybody interested in doing this? I know I made a thread like this a couple years ago back.

Pretty simple thread...one person asks a question and if you answer correctly than you get to ask a question.

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
Ill give it a shot. I haven't followed wrestling in a while but I think I'd do pretty well.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm interested, but I want to change it up. Just asking a question will only make the thread a spam fest. I say you need to ask a minimum of three questions each time. Also if do this please don't cheat by going on Google and looking up the answer, it's no fun that way. There's no shame of not knowning the answer.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I'll do it as well, but this definetly reminds me of the Ask Each Other Thread. When that thread was created, it seemed like the wrestling section, died down a little bit, we were all posting only on that thread, while some of the questions should of had it's own thread. But I am down, but there needs to be a twist.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Sports 3
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 9
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 11
Millz Wrestling 39
Millz Wrestling 40