• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wrestling survey

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Here are a few survey questions just to see what you guys think of the current product. Please rate out of ten and give short or long answers to every question in hand.

1) The average quality of Raw
2) The average quality of Smackdown
3) The strength of PPVs
4) The cogency of booking decisions
5) Your engagement in angles
6) Average quality of the in-ring product
7) The link between people's position on the card and where they should be
8) The Main Event Scene
9) Tag team wrestling
10) Women's wrestling
11) The Mid-card

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
(6): Good. Not necessarily the BEST that the E can put forward, but right now, two quality feuds are going on. Better than normal.

(5): Average. Interesting stories, but poor execution throughout. Not consistent as well.

3) The strength of PPVs
(7): By far the WWEs best productions, their PPVs def. are the strongest aspects to the promotion.

(4): Below average. They seem to be booking week-by-week. Shame. The long term planning just isn't working out right now. They need to get good on this, its getting close to WM.

(3): I only care for two storylines now. Punk/Cena and Ziggles/Edge. I'm not engaged.

(6): Depends on the night. There are bad and good nights.

(8): In a majority of the cases, I agree on where they all should be in relation to where they are now. The placement is almost perfect.

8) The Main Event Scene
(6): Rather bland, but it is just around the Rumble time. Always like this this time of year.

9) Tag team wrestling
(0): NON-EXISTENT. Ugh.

10) Women's wrestling
(4): Talent is there, execution is not.

11) The Mid-card
(6): Solid.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Nice thread Ruth! I am gonna base this off the last few months just to be fair.

1) The average quality of Raw - 7/10 Raw has been putting on great shows for the past few months Raw has really stepped up with their quality by having actual matches on there show.

2) The average quality of Smackdown - 8/10 Show typically has 2 or more quality matches a week and proves that you don't need a huge storyline to put on a good show

3) The strength of PPVs - 6/10 I know this sounds a little harsh but the PPV quality is average and as of late been putting on great matches, it is just that I really dislike concept PPVs. TNA I give a 4/10 due to their crappy booking but they put on some great matches on their PPVs and if the booking was their I would rate their PPVs 7/10 for the match quality.

4) The cogency of booking decisions - 5/10 WWE's booking is just average and this rating would be higher if the WWE didn't drop the ball with the Cena/Nexus angle. TNA 1/10 because they don't know how to book. Mickie James has even stated that the talent doesn't even know who they are going to rassle during every impact taping. Also with Genesis, how in the hell are you going to advertise a #1 contenders match as your main event and expect the same if not more buyrates??? It doesn't make sense.

5) Your engagement in angles - The Nexus angle is very interesting now expecially from what happened last night, and Wade Barrets new group is going to be interesting as well. I also like the Ladies Man gimmick that Daniel Bryan has as well. TNA...nothing really until AJ Styles returns.

6) Average quality of the in-ring product - In ring rassling I would rank the WWE 6/10. And TNA 7/10.

7) The link between people's position on the card and where they should be - the placement is great with both franchises can't really complain here.

8) The Main Event Scene - It's the same people hogging the main event with both TNA and the WWE 5/10 for both.

9) Tag team wrestling - WWE 1/10, TNA 8/10 this is where TNA shines

10) Women's wrestling - WWE 1/10, TNA 7/10 another division where TNA shines

11) The Mid-card - WWE 9/10 having Daniel Bryan and Kingston as the mid level champs is golden and the mid card divison in the WWE right now is almost perfect, these titles are finally starting to have a little bit of meaning. TNA 7/10 there are people in there midcard section that shouldn't belong in professional rassling like Robbie E. But still pretty solid midcard divison.

Last edited:

Kratzenkov16

Registered Member

probably give the average quality of raw a 6...its been alot better so far this year though. so if you mean in 2011 its around an 8 for me

i'll go with a 7...and higher this year...at a 9

3) The strength of PPVs

7 or 8...the wwe usually delievers pretty good ppvs

5...the booking is always subpar

5...they dont make em like they used too

6...its not bad, but they could give wrestlers more time

7...its not that bad to me...there are a few exceptions of course