Wrestling Stage Names

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Mirage, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Which stage names do you think are the coolest or best fitting for the wrestlers that use them?

I've posted in these wrestling forums a few times about how I used to be a Sting fan. I always liked that name and thought it fit him well due to the scorpion look of his paint.

Another that I liked for no real reason was Macho Man Randy Savage. It just sounds intense, even though it's fairly cheesy if you really think about it.

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

The Ullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllltimate Warrior was one I always thought was an awesome name. Especially the way The Fink announced him when he came down to the ring.

I like the Undertaker as well. The greatest gimmick of all time should get a mention.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I agree with Millz Ultimate Warrior was awesome, especially the way that The Fink said, who doesn't love the way The Fink introduced wrestlers, or announced the Royal Rumble lol.

But I believe that Raven and Vampiro had perfect stage names, both of them played their names to perfection. A few others;

Andre the Giant, for obvious reasons
    King Kong Bundy
    Earthquake
    Jake the Snake Roberts

There's actually tons of them when you really think about it.

4. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

Oh some of the stage names that the business or wrestlers themselves picked out are out of this world funny or actually pretty good. These are some of my favorite, and surprised B_R didn't mention it:

Mr Perfect
    Dynamite Kid
    Mankind
    One Man Gang

But then you also have names like this that are pretty rediculous:

Johnny B. Badd
    The Pegasus Kid
    Glacier
    Typhoon

I could name more 80's names but it just gets worse lol.

5. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

There's quite a few I liked...

Edge always sounded cool haha...

Big Show as well...

6. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Stone Cold, Big Show, Edge and The Undertaker always seemed the coolest to me.

7. viLky

viLky ykLiv

o-- Thrasher
    o-- Mosh
    o-- Big Bossman
    o-- Edge
    o-- Kizarny
    o-- Glacier (what are you talking about, Chris, this name was awesome. Sub-Zero clone for teh wiiiin~!)
    o-- Diamond Dallas Page
    o-- Nunzio

If I had to pick one it would probably go to Kizarny. That carni really made an impact on me for that one match, and his name is all I have left. Wait... Synn!