Wrestling legend kills a 97 yr old man

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

This is a sad story to say the least. I remember Gagne at the Hall of Fame ceremony a little back and you could tell he wasn't completely all there upstairs.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow! This is a sad story, I don't think Tucker is going to like it very much either, because I believe it's one of his heroes when it comes to wrestling.

3. Millz

Well fortunately for Tucker and unfortunately for this gentleman it doesn't sound like Mr Gagne knew what he was doing because of his disease. This really sucks.

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

This looks like a statement from a joke article. It's like "maybe they knew what caused but they forgot". It's a memory loss unit after all.

The facility needs to tighten their surveillance. If they can't handle it and they have someone with a related incident in the past, it's probably better for them to have refused his return. The sick people cannot be held accountable for their actions but they're supposedly under the care and responsibility of the facility.

5. Millz

I am starting to wonder whether or not this is legit or not. I took this from a board I regularly post on but no telling if he got it from somewhere reliable or not.
    ------
    Ok nevermind, here's a more reliable source...

Famed wrestler Gagne linked to death of man, 97

Last edited: Feb 19, 2009
  6. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

this is sad. Gagne is a true legend and is one of those responsible for helping bring wrestling to the masses. i hope they go easy due to the dementia.

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I figured it was legit. It just sounded funny to me and somehow I felt weird for laughing at a serious story then noticed it's because of the way that was written.

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

9. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Like I said earlier, I doubt he really can be charged because of his dementia. We'll see by end of this week.

10. ErnestK

ErnestK New Member

Thats a really sad story. My heart goes out the the victims family. You really can't blame anyone for this. I know how this type of thing is. My mom had Dememtia. She passed away a wekk from yesterday.