• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wrestling game

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Just wanted to throw a possible fun game we could play here at GF. At another forum we did game where we held a fantasy draft like they did in 2002 when the brand split occurred between Flair and McMahon.

Someone would be the General Manager of RAW and someone would be the General Manager of Smackdown. Maybe we spice it up and make someone the General Manager of Impact and incorporate all shows. If we have a lot of people who want to play we could have partners. For example, Unity and I draft Impact, BR and Tucker draft RAW, etc etc.

Anybody interested?

We'd have a random order. So if you have RAW and let's say you have the first pick you can pick whomever you want who is a CURRENT wrestler on either company. Draft however you'd like too and then at the end you name your Champion, your secondary champion, and your tag team champions and we'll see who's brand is the best!

Last edited:

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'd be very interested...and I do like the prospect of including RAW, SD, and iMPACT and having rosters from WWE and TNA available. These kinds of wrestling drafts or tourneys are always a ton of fun...let's make it happen.
------
Also, based on numbers of participation, we could also throw in names for drafting (ECW, WCW, ROH, etc.) I'd still recommend going off of WWE/TNA rosters, though. Maaayyybbeeee ROH.

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm definitely interested in this. We did an all-time draft a year or so ago and it was quite successful. I think adding iMPACT is a good idea, and I wouldn't be against adding ROH either since they have a lot of talented wrestlers on there roster. I think we can get a good number of participants.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think that's fine if ROH is included...why not FCW too?

I'm thinking...

WWE
TNA
ROH
FCW

Austin and Rock and Trish not to be included...they aren't wrestlers any longer.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I like the idea; as I said to Millz in a Yahoo messenger convo, FCW would be interesting with some picks such as Seth Rollins and Richie Steamboat.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm fine with adding wrestlers from FCW. I think we should go all out in this thing. After we're picking our rosters, we should throw all announcers and select two or three of them to call our matches. I think it's a pretty cool concept, and it would be fun to see the different play by play guys and color commentators with each other.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'm fine with adding wrestlers from FCW. I think we should go all out in this thing. After we're picking our rosters, we should throw all announcers and select two or three of them to call our matches. I think it's a pretty cool concept, and it would be fun to see the different play by play guys and color commentators with each other.
I really like the idea of the announcers, good call BR!

How about we also throw in the following:

-Pick a GM for our brand before drafting the roster...any wrestling personalities, managers, legends, that are alive could apply.

-Also pick a head official for ref, and one or two other refs (I know some people *cough* MILLZ *cough* know their stuff on referees).

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I would be interested in joining this, I have been in a few fantasy feds that follow this and it would be good to get back into something like it again.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
So right now we have Millz, Unity, Babe_Ruth and Ginock interested in playing. Since we've got three "companies" I would prefer two more play so that we can have 2 GM's per brand.

We'll also have to set up a roster size. That'll "TBD"