Wrestling debate

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Alright, we have a few knowledgable wrestling members here. So I wanted to start Wrestling debates. This is the sign up sheet. So if your interested please sign up here, and please post at least two subjects you'd like to debate on.

So I'm interested to participate in this debate.

Here's my two topics:

-Should steroids be allowed in Wrestling?
    -Did Vince screw Bret?

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I'd like the steroid one to start up. That's got some great angles to work with.

3. Babe_Ruth

Alright Cons, I am really glad you signed up. I didn't really expect you to. I'll give it one or two days for more topics and sign ups, than we can get this thing started.

4. Merc

Why not? We had a thread about that a little while ago and it went well and got some people debating.

5. Babe_Ruth

Well, I didn't expect you to join, because it seemed you lost your love for wrestling, and you lost respect for the company. But it is true, I think the steroid topic will be very entertaining. Glad you'll be participating.

6. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm in...

Why Undertaker's Wrestlemania streak should end.
    Why John Cena is the biggest star in wrestling, period.

7. Merc

Just because I have no respect for the WWE doesn't mean I hate the show.

That Cena one could get ugly, Millz.

8. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Exactly why I posted it...I do feel strongly one way on that debate so should be fun...

Or Ugly, one of the two.

9. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

I'm down on this one, I think Ill do pretty strongly against anybody except Cons.

10. Babe_Ruth

Alright, so right now we have four people that want to have a wrestling debate. If we could get two more, like wooly and Unity than I believe we would have enough. I'll give it another day.