Wrestlers theme music

Most of the theme music I hear when the wrestlers come out don't seem to fit them. If you feel the same, post what song would be better for them.

Jeff Hardy - Andrew W.K. - Take It Off. Fast pace and much better than his current one. Jeff is a party type wrestler and this music will get the crowd pumped up and ready for some Hardy action.

Rey Mysterio - Scooter - FIRE. Fast pace techno. I don't even understand his current one. It sounds really horrible, though.

Vladimir - White Lion - Radar love. He doesn't have anything for his current theme music.

Carlito - Alice Cooper - School's Out. If they only gave him a teacher gimmick this theme would be perfect for him. Carlito the teacher. o=)

Deuce OR Domino - Freddy Cannon - Palisades Park. Their current 50 style music is OK, but if they ever broke up, one of them needs the Palisades Park theme. Probably a face Domino more so than Deuce.

Do you have any suggestions?

Last edited:

padd

Registered Member
Every wrestlers theme imo is perfect. Except Randy Savages Legendary theme. He was using the graduation song until he was FORTY+...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
A lot of current wrestlers have great themes in my opinion. But I think the past wrestlers like Hogan, Mr Perfect, Bret Hart, The Rock. They all had the best entrance themes, it's not like it once was in my opinion.

Really? I thought more people would agree with me. Stone Cold, Rey Mysterio, Chavo, MVP and a couple that I mention music doesn't seem to go with them well. It seems a bit off and should be updated to something that fits their current face/heel.

Maybe it's just me. =P

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Stone Cold's music was as perfect as you'll find. With the glass breaking and all that...awesome. MVP's is great too. It builds up his cocky, rich attitude.

Carlito's is great as well.

Honestly, most of them are good. I think its a misconception that wrestlers need to use actual songs with lyrics...sometimes its better when its not like that.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
Speaking of which, those of you who have WWE: The Music Volume 8 (Millz is currently borrowing it from me)...

Y2J has a new version of his theme on there that's more "hardcore." I think it would make a perfect heel theme...they've already implemented part of it mixed into his old theme (that new loud sound that comes in every few verses...sounds kind of like a car passing on a racetrack or something haha). Anyone agree?

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
That loud sound that you speak of is in the current song but I dont think its as loud and obvious as that version. But I like that song alot and could be used for his heel turn I think.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
Sometimes on these CDs they make awesome new songs and never use them...for instance, Carlito had a song called "Quien Soy Yo (Who I am)" on the rock CD prior to vol 8. It would have been an awesome heel theme. Luckily, they used some off of that album...like King of Kings, Big Show's current, and RVD's most recent (damn I miss RVD haha).

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I freaking love the King of Kings' song for HHH. I'm glad he's back to using it again when he comes out for things other than wrestling.