Wrestlemanias Ranked from 1 - 25

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
IGN has a pretty good article running down their WM rankings in order, including some handy, dandy embedded videos. Pretty good read and always nice to take a trip down memory lane during 'Mania time!!! I can't see anyway that WM 3 isn't #1 overall given it's historical impact but also tough to argue w/ X7.

http://tv.ign.com/articles/107/1078772p1.html

What do u guys think with their list?

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Wrestlemania 3 was better than 17, they mess up there. The number one pick should of been WM 3 and number two WM 17. The worst WM ever was WM 2000, that sucked the roof off in the WWE.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
As long as Wrestlemania 17 is first that's all that matters. It was far and away the best Wrestlemania I ever watched.

3 is okay but nothing that outstanding. It had one awesome match and an historical main event and that's about it.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I LOVED WM 14 I thought it mightve been a little low, but no one can disagree with WM 17 as the top WM, and I remember watching it, and just LOVING Austin beating the crap out of The Rock. I think that really WM started to head a little south after 17 because I think that the Rock/Austin match was pretty much the last BIG moment of the Attitude Era, and then afterward WWE started to lose a bit of quality.

As for the rest, I think that WM 19 was a bit underrated, I think it also brought some "closure" with the fact that Austin wasn't gonna be wrestling anymore (at least not to the scale that he was before), thought it was overall a good WM, 20 was BEAST, 21 was good, LOVED Angle-Michaels, 22 and 23 to me were meh, I liked 24, and 25 was another meh WM to me.