• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wrestlemania22

W

wweman101

What matches are looking forward to seeing wat Wrestlemania 22. And who do you think will win at the matches you look forward to seeing.
Here is mines. I am looking forawrd to seeing.

Chris masters v.s Carlito
Kane                    Chris Masters   ( I think Carlito and Chris Masters will win)

Triple H v.s John Cena  (I thin Cena will win)

Rey Mysterio v.s Randy orton v.s Kurt Angel (I think Kurt Angel will win)

Mick Foley v.s Edge   ( I think Mick Foley will win)

What about you ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Vegito728

Registered Member
I don't ever get to order it. But I would like to see the Kane match and maybe the Rey Mysterio one.

D

doingbrutalthings

I never get to order it either. I would like to see the money in the bank, the triple threat match for the title(RANDY ORTON WILL WIN), and the tag team match.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I really looking foward to Money in the Bank which I believe that RVD will win, and looking foward to the Hardcore Match which i believe EDge will win, also I am going to see thins(not live)

Turbo

Registered Member
looking forward to it here, putting the finishing touches on my annual wrestlemania party. wrestling, friends, food and booze. YEAHHHHHHHHHH

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Cool, yeah I am going to see it at a movie theather, it should be very good and exciting, I read somewhere that Hulk Hogan might be in it again this year, not sure if it's true or not.

Turbo

Registered Member
according to sites my brother visits, hogan will attend the hall of fame ceremony but skip wrestlemania due to a prior engagement. but hogan is rumored to appear on raw monday.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Really I didn't know that, well I knew he was gonna appear at the Hall of Fame because he's the one introdocing Mene Gene Okerlund, it should be interesting on how they introduced Bret Hart.

Turbo

Registered Member
yeah, bret should be interesting since there's still some bad blood between him and vince and him and shawn.

W

wweman101

I forgot i am also looking froward to seeing the casket which Taker will win.