PPV WrestleMania Thread

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Alright I decided to start a Wrestlemania thread. You can talk about anything that involves Wrestlemania weekend. Hall of Fame, Matches, Rumours, ect.

So the first inductee in the 2008 Hall of Fame this year will be Ric Flair. He deserves the award, he's one of the best wrestlers of all time.

Discuss.

2. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

the road to wrestlemania has begun. i am excited to see how the card shapes out.

also, how the HOF is going to go. Obviously Flair is an awesome choice

3. Babe_Ruth

I heard rumours that The Rock's father will be inducted as well, and The Rock wants to be the one who introduces him. So I have a feeling that The Rock will be showing up on Raw soon. Hopefully it's live and not pre-taped.

I'm really excited to see the Money in the Bank match, it's always been my favorite match at Wrestlemania. So far Mr Kennedy and Jeff Hardy have qualified for the match. Hopefully Benjamin will be in the match. He always does something spectacular when he's involve in a ladder match.

4. Millz

I heard about the Rock's Dad too. I hope that happens. A camio on Raw for the rock would be AWESOME

Shelton has a qualifying match this Friday against Jimmy Wang Yang. So it looks like you'll get your wish MJ
    ------
    Current list of people who have qualified for MITB...

Jeff Hardy
    Mr Kennedy
    Shelton Benjamin
    Chris Jericho

Last edited: Feb 25, 2008
  5. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Yeah, it's confirmed.

The Rock will induct his father and his grandfather into the hall of fame, such an honour :D

I really miss the TLC matches, but I guess it's too dangerous, because they should use the Tag Team division effectively.

6. Babe_Ruth

I do miss the TLC matches as well, but the Money in the Bank kind of replaces it, it's not more exciting then TLC but it's pretty close, and so far with the wrestlers that have qulified for the Money in the Bank, it seems that it's going to be filled with excitement.

Thats awesome that The Rock will be introducing his father and grandfather.

7. Millz

HOF inducts Mae Young as well. Definitely deserving.

MITB stands at: Hardy, Kennedy, Jericho, Benjamin and Carlito. AWesome lineup so far. I'll guess CM Punk gets in there as well since he lost to Chavo last night. And there's always some sorta big man as well.

8. Babe_Ruth

I'm also like the MITB participants so far, there all athletic and good with ladders, I think CM Punk would be a great addition, I'm sure he would do some crazy stunts in this type of match. Can't wait to see who is the final wrestler doing this great group of wrestlers.

I didn't realize that Mae Young has been a wrestler for that long, and I agree it's very well deserving.

9. I just hope all this Hornswoggle crap ends before Mania.

I'm looking foward to the Taker VS. Edge match, even though we know they wont fuck Taker over again and they wont end his streak. But it should be a special match too.

I'm also looking foward to the MITB match. But I wish Kane would get another title run.

10. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

It'll be a while till Kane reaches that status again.

Also, considering that it's Wrestlemania, they should make it as special as possible, by bringing up old matches from the past, at least bring back Hardcore, or something..

Every Wrestlemania since 20, has slowly been losing it's special thing, like it's gone down and down.

Umaga would be great for the MITB, Lol, very funny.

What are your thoughts on the Mayweather fight with the Big Show?