PPV Wrestlemania Prediction: Match of the...

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Title would have been too long. This as nothing to do with who's going to win the matches. Pick 1 match you think will be.....

1) MATCH OF THE NIGHT:
2) MATCH MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO WATCH:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Match of the Night: Edge vs Chris Jericho
Match I most looking forward to is Bret Hart vs Vince McMahon because no one would of expected that it would happen.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
MATCH OF THE NIGHT: I almost said HBK vs. Undertaker but I'm going with Jericho vs. Edge. I think that the two could put on an incredible match together, and undoubtedly they will. I gave them my vote because they're a lot closer to being in their primes.
MATCH I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MOST: Orton vs. Rhodes vs. DiBiase. Everyone knows I'm stoked to see Orton going face, and I really will enjoy seeing him beat Legacy (hopefully). I also look forward to seeing the direction that this will lead Rhodes and DiBiase. I'm a big fan of both of them, as well.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Match of the Night: I'm going to agree with most you guys on on this one...EDGE vs Chris Jericho will be a tremendous match. Probably two of the best in the business today...cant wait.

Match most looking forward too: Definitely the MITB match-up. For the past few years this as been my favorite match at WM. This is by far my favorite cast of wrestler I've seen since his instalation.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Match of the Night: Jericho vs Edge - Jericho will prove that he is the best in the world with the best worker in the world, should be match of the year.

Match that I am looking forward to is - Undertaker vs HBK - will it live up to the hype????

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think your right on your first sentiments generalblue, I think it will have a chance to be the match of the year. But the WWE cannot screw this up, meaning whoever wins the match cannot win by cheating, it needs to be a fair match.

It's a match that I've been waiting for over ten months now and it's going to be great. People watching the match will be the winners it doesn't matter who wins the match in my opinion.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
It's a match that I've been waiting for over ten months now and it's going to be great.
My sentiments exactly buddy! :nod:

Not that I wanted Edge, one of my top favorite wrestlers, to be injured, but his injury accomplished the following:

(1) It did build this feud for 10 months. We all knew it was coming, and it isn't going to disappoint! The suspense in this case is probably going to make it seem epic to a lot of us.

(2) It made Jericho look like even more of a hateable person. Hating on Edge for getting an injury? That's just low. :lol:

(3) It created JeriShow. Edge/Jericho would have been superior, but JeriShow was damn entertaining to watch and was great for The Big Show at this point.

(4) It turned Edge FACE!!! It's the return of the Edge Army! haha just opinion on this last one, but I love seeing Edge as a face. He does it so well.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
1) MATCH OF THE NIGHT:

The match of the night will be Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels. It was in 2009 and it will be in 2010

2) MATCH MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO WATCH:

It would be easy to say Taker and HBK but it is...by far.