Wrestlemania fun facts/records

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Okay well I promised everyone that I was working on tallying up everyones win/loss records from all 25 Wrestlemanias. I have done it but its on a spreadsheet and that makes it really hard for me to post on here. I'll figure out a way to get it on here but I wanted to start off with some fun facts from all Wrestlemania's first.

Most wins all-time: 17 by the Undertaker

Most losses all-time: 9 by Shawn Michaels

Most titles won all-time: Tied with 3 titles won each: John Cena, Christian, Hulk Hogan, Steve Austin and the Undertaker

Most titles successfully defended all-time: 4 by Triple H

Most titles lost all-time: 4 by Kurt Angle

Most Main Events participated in: 7 by Hulk Hogan

More to come.

StroShow and Babe_Ruth like this.

2. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Wow pleasantly suprised to see Christian in there!!!

3. Millz

Here are the titles they won:

Christian: Won Tag Titles at Wrestlemania 16 and 17. Won Hardcore title at Wrestlemania 18

Hulk Hogan: Won WWE Championship at Wrestlemania 5, 7 and 9.

John Cena: Won United States title at Wrestlemania 20, won WWE Championship at Wrestlemania 21, won World Heavyweight title at Wrestlemania 25.

Stone Cold Steve Austin: Won WWE Championship at Wrestlemania 14, 15, and 17.

The Undertaker: Won WWE Championship at Wrestlemania 13, won World Heavyweight Title at Wrestlemanias 23 and 24.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That's awesome buddy, I can't wait to see more of this stuff.

I just find it facinating to see who's won how many matches and who has loss so many ect.

Keep them coming.

5. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Yeah definitely thanks for posting this Millz! Great idea, fun to see. I was surprised by some of the results already.

6. Sigurd

Sigurd Internet Dig Dug

Great list there Millz, good information for those who might not know some facts about Wrestlemania, great job.

7. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

That's great buddy. It most of taken you a killer long time to complete this list. It's crazy how many times Shawn Michaels lost and yet he's still considered as Mr Wrestlemania. Cant wait to see the rest and keep up the great work.

8. Millz

Thanks guys...

I am going to break down the records into categories and post them at different times. From oldies, to attitude guys, to newer guys to celebs and such.