• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wrestlemania 34

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Since the Royal Rumble is now completed, I thought we should start a thread about Wrestlemania 34.

We already have AJ vs. Shin, and it seems like we're on the path to KO vs. Sami in a WM grudge match. Those two matches alone are making me salivating.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I assume we'll get Brock vs Roman and Undertaker vs Cena but not set in stone. I wonder what Jordan will do...is it Angle vs Jordan? Is it Rollins vs Jordan? Not HHH vs Angle or HHH vs Strowman? We shall see.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I think we're getting Triple H/Stephanie vs Angle/Ronda. Probably Rollins vs Jordan as well. Also, for some reason, I think we're getting a rehash of the WM X Ladder Match between Bobby Roode and Dolph Ziggler.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
So it seems obvious we'll be getting Gargano vs. Ciampa in an ultimate grudge match at the WrestleMania weekend Takeover.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I kept hearing rumors of The Rock coming in and teaming with Rhonda due to their wrestlemania encounter a couple years ago with trips and steph

EdgeHead

Registered Member
With The Rock, it's gonna be tricky because of the last time he wrestled at Wrestlemania; he tore a tricep or a pectoral muscle in his 2nd match with John Cena and they had to delay the shooting of Hercules because of it and since then, no movie studios will allow The Rock to work Wrestlemania if he's shooting a movie around that time. That's why we're seeing more speculation about Kurt Angle taking that spot and I even saw Seth Rollins pop up after the Jason Jordan injury.

So it seems obvious we'll be getting Gargano vs. Ciampa in an ultimate grudge match at the WrestleMania weekend Takeover.
I think it's obvious but I just don't know how they're gonna incorporate this into Mania weekend, considering that they've already shot every episode until Mania. Unless they do something during Axxess to set this up. Or did I miss another scheduled taping?

Shooting_Palanx

Totally understand with the injury aspect. I follow the great one on instagram and he seems incredibly busy with just about everything, the mans doing a thousand projects at once lol Wouldn't be particularly bad if Kurt took the spot.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
It'd be logical to pick Kurt, only to follow on the ending of the RAW vs Smackdown Survivor Series match in which Triple H stabbed Angle in the back at the end of the match to be the glory hound (until Braun slaughtered him lol). And while they protected Kurt a lot in his in-ring returns, it's already great that they cleared him to wrestle when we thought it would never happen because of his lingering neck issues he had in TNA. So, again, in a mixed tag situation, even though he'd have to carry the load because this would be Ronda's first official wrestling match, he'll be in good hands with Triple H, who'll mostly do all the work for everyone involved.

Shooting_Palanx

It'd be logical to pick Kurt, only to follow on the ending of the RAW vs Smackdown Survivor Series match in which Triple H stabbed Angle in the back at the end of the match to be the glory hound (until Braun slaughtered him lol). And while they protected Kurt a lot in his in-ring returns, it's already great that they cleared him to wrestle when we thought it would never happen because of his lingering neck issues he had in TNA. So, again, in a mixed tag situation, even though he'd have to carry the load because this would be Ronda's first official wrestling match, he'll be in good hands with Triple H, who'll mostly do all the work for everyone involved.
What do you think of a potential Cena vs Undertaker? Would definitely be a treat to see.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
It's a match honestly that should've happened 5 years earlier. It's still gonna draw some eyeballs to it but given Taker's physical condition, it's gonna be nowhere near as good as it could've been, had they pulled the trigger on that match earlier.