• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PPV Wrestlemania 30 rumors and what rumors they are

lucha_HABre

Registered Member
According to dave meltzer of the wrestling Observer as of last week the scheduled matches for WM30 are as follows orton/batista taker/lesnar punk/hhh hbk/bryan and the surprise of the year for me john cena vs Bray Wyatt

knickstape2107

Registered Member
John Cena vs Bray Wyatt? Batista vs Randy Orton?? Only reason why I would watch this is because of Undertaker and Brock Lesnar. Shawn Michaels and Bryan should put a great match too but HBK is getting older and wont be the same.

BJBirdy

Registered Member
knickstape2107 said:
John Cena vs Bray Wyatt? Batista vs Randy Orton?? Only reason why I would watch this is because of Undertaker and Brock Lesnar. Shawn Michaels and Bryan should put a great match too but HBK is getting older and wont be the same.
This might not be a surefire thing, cause the rumor is that Brock Lesnar is going to be fighting Shane Carwin at a UFC event in 2014. Let's see what happens.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
Even if Undertaker doesnt face Brock, I'll be interested because I am an Undertaker fan.