• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wrestlemania 28 is in...

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I want it at Cowboy Stadium so bad. I want to see if they can fill it up. I personally believe they could be close to it. How awesome would it be if they had Wrestlemania 30 in Dallas. That would be just epic, and a great way to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the spectacle.
That would be pretty awesome. If it's not in Dallas, I'd see it being at MSG.

I'm just going off of my best guess, but I really think that they'd easily fill up Cowboy Stadium. Wrestlemania is one of those things (in my mind, at least) like the Super Bowl or the World Series that will always sell out.

And if it doesn't, we can all buy tickets and meet in Dallas! :D

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
That would be pretty awesome. If it's not in Dallas, I'd see it being at MSG.

I'm just going off of my best guess, but I really think that they'd easily fill up Cowboy Stadium. Wrestlemania is one of those things (in my mind, at least) like the Super Bowl or the World Series that will always sell out.

And if it doesn't, we can all buy tickets and meet in Dallas! :D
I probably couldn't do Dallas, but Philly and NYC for sure!