• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wrestlemania 28 is in...

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Miami's a great city/atmosphere for events like this. I didn't have any expectations about it, so whatever.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the WWE sets up it's music and design for the night.

I guess that's all I can really comment on at this point!

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Miami's a great city/atmosphere for events like this. I didn't have any expectations about it, so whatever.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the WWE sets up it's music and design for the night.

I guess that's all I can really comment on at this point!
It is too early, and the presentation all depends on the card, which we will not know for a year or so.

Miami makes sense, but didn't they have WM24 as well?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
It was in Orlando, Florida at Wrestlemania 24. I thought the same thing as you for a second though haha.

Woulda been cool to have it in Toronto but whatever works.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Well if it's in Florida, maybe I'll get my wish and see the Rock again.

Most likely not.

But I'll just sit here and hope.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Not really surprising that they'll have it in Miami where the Dolphins play. They can fit 75,000 fans in there. Hopefully one day I'll get my wish and they'll host it in the new Cowboys arena.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Not really surprising that they'll have it in Miami where the Dolphins play. They can fit 75,000 fans in there. Hopefully one day I'll get my wish and they'll host it in the new Cowboys arena.
They could break records if they went there. Maybe in 2013. They may be waiting for the new talent to get more over before announcing a venue choice such as that.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
You'd have to think it's a lock they'll get Wrestlemania in Dallas, Texas for that.

That would be huge.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I want it at Cowboy Stadium so bad. I want to see if they can fill it up. I personally believe they could be close to it. How awesome would it be if they had Wrestlemania 30 in Dallas. That would be just epic, and a great way to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the spectacle.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I want it at Cowboy Stadium so bad. I want to see if they can fill it up. I personally believe they could be close to it. How awesome would it be if they had Wrestlemania 30 in Dallas. That would be just epic, and a great way to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the spectacle.
That is a possibility. There is no reason why they couldn't fill it up!

It's the WWE.