PPV Wrestlemania 26 Official Thread

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well since Elimination Chamber is done, I think it's time to start discussing about the biggest Pay Per View of the year.

There's a chance to have some real awesome matches at this Pay Per View.

Discuss

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Here are some rumored matches...

Batista vs Cena
    Edge vs Jericho
    Sheamus vs HHH
    Hart vs McMahon
    Orton vs DiBiase vs Rhodes
    Undertaker vs Michaels
    Punk vs Mysterio

Maybe a women's match or a tag title match. We'll see if they even do MITB...I bet they dont.

3. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Interesting rumoured matches, I can actually see all of them happening hehe.

Cena vs Batista has a high chance of happening, Jericho vs Edge is definitely going to happen.

Hmmm...Hart vs Mcmahon is going to be real interesting.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Most of them we'll probably happen in my opinion. I'm really looking forward to Jericho vs Edge, it's going to be epic in every way imaginable.

I'm not sure what will happen between McMahon and Hart to be honest with you, every week they seem to be going in a different direction. All I know is that these guys will be involved somehow at Wrestlemania.

DiBiase vs Orton looks better to me then a triple threat, but that's because I'm not a huge fan of Cody and I'm a huge fan of Ted and this is a good way to get him over, especially if he wins.

Not to sure about my feelings about Michaels vs Undertaker Part II, they had an incredible match last year, and they could actually have the same type of match, but if they don't it could be major disappointment since we were expecting more.

Cena vs Batista is definitely going to happen, it's everyone's dream match and it's been clear during the last few weeks that they'll take each other on soon.

Sheamus vs HHH would be interesting, Sheamus is pretty good in the ring and HHH loves him so I'm sure they could work well together.

5. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

It's funny how all the rumored matches are pretty much the matches we predicted a few months ago. If those matches go down then I'll be satisfied with the card, because those are pretty big events. I just hope Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels 2 will be able to live up to last years match...the only thing I dont like about it is that HBK will probably lose...so where does the obsession go from there? I can also a tag team match involving The Miz Show.

6. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

All those matches sound entertaining.

I am most excited about the ones in bold.

7. Millz

Money in the Bank is back for Wrestlemania! Thank God...

RAW Spoiler below...

Christian is the first to qualify as he beat Carlito.

8. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I have yet to see a MITB match. I'm excited to pop my cherry next month. Haha.

Any guesses on who could be some of the other wrestlers in that match?

Last edited: Feb 23, 2010
  9. Millz

There are usually 8 so I'll throw out some guesses

Morrison
    Christian
    McIntyre
    Kingston
    Kane
    MVP
    R Truth
    Benjamin

I'm probably forgetting someone obvious haah

10. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Kane is the one that stands out most to me in that list... he has about a foot on everyone one of those guys. Seems like an unlikely guy to be in a ladder match, but hasn't he been in them before? How weel did he do?