PC Games WoW

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by bball4life, Jun 5, 2008.

1. bball4life

bball4life Alfred :: Gotham Hero

has anyone here played World of Warcraft? i used to, but i stopped because i became majorly addicted to it.

2. TimmehD

TimmehD Registered Member

I played several years ago, got bored, stopped. Meh, I grew up and now I've got shit to do.

3. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

As stated in other threads I made about WoW
    I lost a friend to it and i have another friend playing it -.-;;, I don't want her to play ): , I watched YouTube - World of Warcraft Addiction Research and cried while thinking of my female friend.

Vegito728 likes this.
  4. bball4life

wow that video is crazy, but very true. That is the very reason i stopped playing, i was spending more time playing that game than hanging out with friends, doing homework, exercizing, and just haveing a social life.

5. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I know a guy that plays it, he's crazy he doesn't do his homework and fails tons of classed just to play world of warcraft he even calls it "wow"

6. bball4life

lol hints the title of this thread

7. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

I bet that is all he talks about eh?

8. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Played it several times, I'm pretty ralexed about it though, not addicted like some people.

9. Spackerchip

Spackerchip Registered Member

Played it for about 3 months. Didn't see the fun in it tbh

10. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

I played it off and on for a year, but found it to be too time consuming. If you want to get anywhere cool, you really have to devote your life to the game.