Wow Zune...That was below the belt...

Ok. I'm a musician. As such, I love to listen to music. I have had, at one point, aver an 80 gig library. I listen to tons and tons of music. Constantly.

The only reason I got a zune was because I was poor. You see folks, if you get a zune, you can subscribe to their marketplace, giving you unlimited downloading for 14$ a month.

I was totally down.

Then zune started to strike out. Here are their previous strikes.

1. When I try to download a song I get an error that says "Song not available with Zune Pass (that's the subscription thingy)

2. Some songs were in the store, you just couldn't download them...no matter what...:confused::confused:

3. I realized that, the moment you stop paying for the subscription, all your songs become useless and un-listenable...

4. If you are not connected to the internet and signed on to your account, Zune assumes you stoped paying and shuts your music up.

All those things are lame, but workable.

This next one...this is unacceptable...

THE FILE WAS ON MY COMPUTER. LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!

Im fucking getting an iPod.

Fuck you Zune. Fuck you Microsoft. Fuck you Gates.

:nono:

Apple. I love you. Im sorry it took me so long to realize this.

Please forgive me, Mr. jobs.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Or you can download music, for free, and use WinAmp to sync your iPod so you don't have to deal with the shitpile of software that is iTunes.

I personally hate the shuffle. Theres a lot of time when I'm in the mood for a certain song or musician, and I'd rather be able to go straight to him, instead of shuffling through half the library. I have a 3rd gen ipod nano, and it rocks, unfortunately my LG Dare (phone) holds as many songs as my ipod does, so my dare has kind've taken a hold of me right now.