• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wow, this guy sure showed the man!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
When most people say "I'll show you!" you apparently don't take it as far as this guy did.

Japan man mails his finger in protest - Asia-Pacific - MSNBC.com

I'd say he definitely showed the Japanese government!

Looking back I wonder if he wonders what was going through his head at the time he decided this was a good idea...

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
...wow
it is an attention grabber but I'd never cut of my own finger!

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
At least he didn't light himself on fire.

Hi_Im_Tim

I am Heavy Weapons Guy
That is crazy. Imagine trying to cut off your own finger. That is something that I couldn't do.

I wonder what the guy who opened that package said.

Teorropy

Oh man, that was bad, "One final point" ouch, very bad. I would never go that far, to send one of my own body parts. Wow, what a wack job. Does anyone know if he mailed his middle finger? :lol:

dDave

V.I.P.
That is not worth it, the government could take a sample of the DNA and track you easily, plus it would smell really bad and they usually have dogs sniff packages at the post office before they send them out, it is definitely not worth it to send your finger to anyone, hopefully that guy learned his lesson on cutting off body parts.

I wonder how he is going to type now...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Atreyu Introductions 10
Babe_Ruth Sports 1
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 34
Swiftstrike Bathroom Wall 5
Nevyrmoore Bathroom Wall 0