• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wow, there's actually a "GeneralForum" haha.

Blueyes

Registered Member
Welcome

And Hybrix you are hard to find because I was searching in vain for months for a new forum to camp out at since I shut all mine down and the ones I went to got shut down too. I never thought to do just a general forum. I think I found you guys on a some list.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Hello. I was also amused when I heard about the forum and glad it's so easy to remember. I keep forgetting the other sites I've joined unless I can retrieve the url from the faves link.

LuK3

Registered Member
Hey TimmehD! Good you found us because you going to have a blast here. Stay active is #1, though.

saintmatt2301

Registered Member
Welcome to GF.
What car are you tinkering with ? Anything worth writing home about ?

Rhodie_Anders

Registered Member
I was surprised that there was such thing as a general forum, too. I've joined others, but this is probably the most mature, yet laid-back, one I've ever been to. I just came here a couple days ago, but I already like the people around here. You should have a good time. Stay active.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Welcome to GF.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the best forum on the web, it's always cool getting new members joining the forums. You said you were on a religion forum for close to two years now, well hopefully we will be seeing you in that section and trying to help has many people has you can.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Welcome mate. You'll love it round here, you mark my words.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Atreyu Introductions 10
Babe_Ruth Sports 1
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 34
dDave Video Games 5
Mirage Bathroom Wall 6