• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

WOW! Long time

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
Hi all! Anyone remember me? :). Randomly thought about GeneralForum (Or not anymore?!) today. Can't believe my account still works!!

Then - Probably around 16-17, at high school, not sure of future (Was maybe thinking horticulture or working in retail forever).

Now - 24, Bachelors degree in Software development. Working as a Web developer. Oh how things change haha.

Cool to still see some names around here from a quick look! Izzy, Bliss <3

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Holy shit! How's it going, buddy. So amazing to see you back here. I do hope that you decide to stick around. We always like to see old faces around here.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm sure you won't remember me as I don't you but happy you came back. Will look forward to seeing you around the forum. Like BR I also hope you stick around.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Damn now here is a blast from the past! It's really good to hear from you dude

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
zOMG! Nice to see you again.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
HI, I'M TROY MCCLURE!

(No, not really, but since you don't know me, I thought it was worth a try. Seriously, welcome aboard!)

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Wow, what's up dude? Good to see you again! What's it been, like 5 or 6 years?

This is Echoes, btw.