• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wow!!!! Goldenpalace.com Is Bidding On My Change My Name B4 I Break A Wr Record!!!!!!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Congrats! They started early because they wanted to scare off the competition most likely LOL!

That's the canadian office screen name. The guys I work for use the other screen name so I couldn't tell you. The other screen name is the sniper one you have to watch out for though. :) Of course they won't bid on yours since the other has already bid.

Good thing you have a reserve.

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
HA! I saw I was outbid. I feel honored it was by GP. Now... they'll pay for that. YOu know how much I hate being outbid. LOL

stansoft

Registered Member
fairyquadmother said:
HA! I saw I was outbid. I feel honored it was by GP. Now... they'll pay for that. YOu know how much I hate being outbid. LOL
LOL Thanks for bidding, I appreciate it!

Stan

Nanner

Registered Member
Big Congrats!!! Hope it helps others to bid higher because I would think trying to outbid GP would be a perk to some. GOOD LUCK!

doubles2004

Registered Member
Wow .Congrats on that stan hope it goes way up for you Good Luck

TGirl

Registered Member
Re: Wow!!!! Goldenpalace.com Is Bidding On My Change My Name B4 I Break A Wr Record!!

ohhhhhhhhhh Stan you deserve this....i am so happy for you I can just feel your excitement........makes me feel good!!!
I am watching and have been just so you know.....I wish you the best of luck....go gettem!!!

~Trina~

stansoft

Registered Member
Re: Wow!!!! Goldenpalace.com Is Bidding On My Change My Name B4 I Break A Wr Record!!

BIG Thanks guys! Hopefully they will not scare the competition away! I don't think they will, because somebody else still has to bid, for them to meet the reserve price...! That's good! Good thing I put the reserve! For those who want a hint about the reserve, well, if you have seen change the doctor's name auction, he got bids up to as high as $38K, well my reserve is much lower than that!!! Please don't ask me the exact reserve amount, because I will not say, plus it's against the rules!!! I will give you a hint however, it is higher than $20K!!! I do think that my reserve is still very low, for the kind of idea this is! I mean if I beat the world record, this is world-wide exposure for any business! If I don't, nobody loses anything, because of my money back guarantee! On my first auction the reserve was much, much higher! But you never no if the auction will be a success or not...! Good thing I had a chance to relist the auction and to lower the reserve! I mean it is better to have one bird in the hands than 2 in the sky! What do you think?

Stan

doubles2004

Registered Member
I agree with you stan that was a wise move on your part and like you said its a win win deal for you and the high bidder

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Good Luck Stan! I have been out of the loop the past few days and You must of relisted this because I ddi have you in my watch list. I have added this one to it now!! GOod Luck!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Atreyu Introductions 10
Babe_Ruth Sports 1
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 34
dDave Video Games 5
Mirage Bathroom Wall 6