Wouldn't it kick major ass if they???????

Discussion in 'Cards & Board Games' started by SuperUltimateGohan, Nov 21, 2006.

1. If Yugioh a card was made just to fuse high power and egyption gods together, like Obvolisk and Exzodia, or the winged dragon of rah and a blue eyes white dragon? Wehh I think you guys get the point.

2. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

totally get the point...however Obelisk, Slifer, and Ra are all forbidden from the game so they could never "truly" be counted for fusions. but fusions with Raviel, Hamon, and Uria would be interesting to see what the boosts would be for fusing them.

3. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I'd just like to see that art for some of those fusions....

I bet some would be like a mutated Exodia with long necks or something:D

....or it could be awesome like a winged exodia....

4. I understand what you mean, but it would still kick ass, and would someone remind me why the gods are forbiden to begin with?

5. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

well, for one, they don't have a definite effect. Most of the effects were stated in the anime/manga and even then, they weren't too clear.

second, it says "This card cannot be used in a duel" or something like that at the bottom of the cards.

6. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

the 3 gods are illegal mainly because their effects were never clarified or written....plus if you know any of the rulings on them; they are uneffected by magic, traps, and monster effects making them indestructable once on the field.

7. True good point, thanks for reminding me about that, but can't they just make Trap, and Magic cards that can work on them?

8. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

that would be a total waste of time, I'm afraid. (no offense) I remember serious players laughing at the idea of using god cards when I played, let alone cards made for god cards

9. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

to make god specific m/t's is crazy because then they wouldn't be god's anymore. its best that they aren't playable because it'd be too abusive with treeborn frog and cyber dragon helping to fuel tributing.

10. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

The God cards were made to fuel both the animated series and Pyramid of Light (where they fuse all three God cards). They're broken because it makes them impressive and interesting. It'd end up being a invincible slug-fest, like when little kids play no-sacrifice YGO.