Would you want to get tasered willingly?

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by viLky, Sep 12, 2008.

?

Would you want to get tasered willingly?

Poll closed Sep 22, 2008.
  1. Yes

11.1%
  2. No

88.9%
  1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Would you?

I ask because kdmillz brought up somebody getting tasered and I wondered how that would feel. I never been tasered before, and whenever I see a video on the news or YouTube it looks painful. I also hear people comment that it isn't painful as oppose to a strong stingy feeling. Getting tasered just to experience that feeling.

If you had the chance to experience a tasering, would you?

Last edited: Sep 12, 2008

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

first of all your thread title is redundant. wanting to do something and doing something willingly are the same thing.

second of all, um NO

AngelsPeak likes this.
  3. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Yes, right after my fingernails are ripped out one by one.

If anyone answers "yes," they are going right onto my ignore list. (they can join Sui and Ysabel)

4. Syndicate

Syndicate Chirp Chirp

I was walking calmly towards No but with AP's threat, I'm driving the next bus there. There are experiences in life that you will be all the better for, having been through them. This is not one of them.

IMOIMHOIMO.

5. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

dowhat? :popcorn:

6. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Come over here and sit in my lap so I can taser you for that comment. :evil:

Uh-oh... :shifteyes:

7. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

lmao this is kinda funny because one of my friends from school just finished a particular part of his Police training thing. Basically its where he gets to use things like a Taser.... I guess the way the police work is, if you are gonna use it you gotta know what it feels like. So they make their Cadets "Ride the lightening". He said its some of the most painful exerpience he's ever been on.

At the level they used it on him he said it felt like his rib cage was being pryed open with red hot table forks.

From that description... I dont think I'd ever volunteer to be a guineau pig.

8. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

One guy I used to work with at my ambulance service elected to get tasered for $50. Got that shit on film, too. It was great. Truly hilarious.

9. Duke1985

Duke1985 EatsApplePieShitsFreedom

The police chief here told a friend of mine he'd rather have another triple bypass surgery than get tasered. He's had both, so I figure I'll go with what he says.

10. Black_Angel

Black_Angel Registered Member

The words HELL NO! spring to mind ;)