Would you trade your body?

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I don't know about trading bodies with someone else. Even it was my worst enemy.

No, but it will be good hitting the enemy but your previous body on him/her. But yet, it will feel weird.

I am happy by my body's look, so I wouldn't trade it.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I don't know about trading bodies with someone else. Even it was my worst enemy.

No, but it will be good hitting the enemy but your previous body on him/her. But yet, it will feel weird.

I am happy by my body's look, so I wouldn't trade it.
. . . what?

From what I've interpreted, you think trading your body with your enemy and beating yourself up would be good, but weird? That's some pretty skewered logic to me. I'd say more, but you've got some serious sentence structure issues here. Please clean it up.

I dont think I would trade my body because I take after my dad, and dont want to look completely different. I want to continue the family with passed down features. Now if my dad was a dead beat then maybe I would. But I look up to him too much to be in some other random body.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
I'm at a point in my life where I'm perfectly content with my body. I've worked hard to keep it in shape and have earned every scar on it. So, no I wouldn't want to switch to another one.

Hoosier.
I agree with Hoosier on this one. I'm proud of what I have and would like to fill out the rest. What I wouldn’t mind doing though is trying out different bodies for a day or so just to get the experience.

I'm not physically disabled. So I wouldn't trade my body for someones else body. I can ride my bicycle, play sports and do almost everything that a normal human being can do.

Although I would want to be more athletic because I'm overweight. I got a bmi of 26.1 or something like that. I should lose about 13 lbs to reach my ideal weight. But I could work on my athletic ability. But you can't have your arm back when it's amputated.

BigBlue

----------------------
in an instant, ill trade it for someone thats atleast 6'1 or so, I hate being kinda short at 5'7..... but I did spend quite a deal of time on gathering leg muscles for jumping but hey, you can always work on that, hieght you cannot.

G

Godfather

No. two year bodybuilder. rarely, if ever, get sick. basketball physique. LIFE TIME OF BASKETBALL KNOWLEDGE STORED IN THOSE MUSLCES......I ain't giving up any of that................

Let me make this clear that I DO NOT mean trading your MIND aswell...you would have all memories and knowledge you posessed in your old body, in a NEW body.