• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Would you take a bribe

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I decided to start a new thread about this subject. Bob said that he would take a bribe from a recruiter if it was presented to him. I was wondering if you guys would do the same. Let's you're one of the biggest prospects to come out of high school, and all the major programs wants you. One of the top programs comes up to you and offer you some benifits to sign with them. Do you do it, or you turn them down.

Be honest.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Honestly, I wouldn't. No lie. I would not cheat to bolster my status at a bigger school. I would rather be a Nick Foles at ARIZ than a Reggie Bush at USC.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
No I would not, not in any situation. I would much rather win or loss by playing under the rules than to break them.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
No, I can say with absolute certainty that I would not accept any improper benefits. I would do everything I could to play the game with integrity. I don't care how many schools want me. If I'm being that highly recruited then I'd be able to sign with Ohio State for free, which would be my dream.

BigBob

Registered Member
I never said I'd take a bribe from a recruiter. I would take the money from an agent who wants me for the pros, so you may want to fix that. I would not choose one school over another school because they are offering me money. If I got offered scholarships to the #1 ranked school in the nation and my home town team, as long as my home town teams gives me a scholarship, I'm there regardless.

If I was on my team and an agent who wants to represent me in the pros says I'm going to give you money for this and this if you can do this, absolutely I'd take it.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree with Bob.

Personally, I don't see the issue with agents trying to buy clients before they are eligible for the draft but that's me. I would not, however, take money from a school like what Cam Newton apparently tried to do.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hilander Breaking News 0