• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Would you steal.....

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was wondering if you guys where put in this situation? Would you steal food to feed your family if your poor? Now I was also wondering if you guys think that's wrong to do? Personally I don't think it's wrong if you steal food to feed your family, if that's the only way you can do it. But there are conditions, if it's not your fault that you become poor for example if you lose your job, or your house burns down, and you don't have any insurace. But if you gamble away your mortgage and stuff that stupid then that's your fault, and I would disagree about you feeding your family like that. What do you think guys?

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Well whether it wrong or not you still have to try and survive somehow. I don't know anyone who would just wither and die. If it was for my family then yeah I would steal.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
To me, survival of my family (and myself) is more important than the loss of a couple dollars in profit. However, I think you'd always have to be careful to choose who you steal from. If you steal from a small time farmer, then you may be putting them in the same situation you are in. Stealing some food from a large corporation, now thats fine. They don't need all the money they have anyways.

Also, I don't really think its wrong. Stealing out of TRUE necessity is something that must be done to survive. If its entitled wrong to do such things, then its wrong to survive, basically. As long as you do it correctly, and you aren't like mugging people, or anything to that affect, I think its completely moral and just to steal so that you and your family can survive.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

One of the basic instincts in our nature is to survive, and having a family just makes this urge even greater, so this seems like a rather stupid question. If I had a family, then hell yes I'd do whatever I could to ensure their survival.

G

Gaara_EATS_pies

Well if there is no other options like a family relative or a friend couldn't help you out until you found something, then you can CONSIDER it. I think its a a bad omen to steal food, but then again its like Robin Hood, stealing from the rich to give to the poor. Under no other circumstances, it is not right to steal food.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
In general I think stealing is bad, but in the right situation then I guess it can be looked around. It truely depends on things.

L

lilbballfrk

i would steal because they were the one that took care of me, so now its my time to help the, survive. i owe a lot to them and would do almost anything to help them in whatever they need if it is reasonable that is.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

lilbballfrk said:
i would steal because they were the one that took care of me, so now its my time to help the, survive. i owe a lot to them and would do almost anything to help them in whatever they need if it is reasonable that is.
I dont know what the hell your actually trying to say, so please, try and EXPLAIN what the hell your trying to say.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Piccolo said:
lilbballfrk said:
I dont know what the hell your actually trying to say, so please, try and EXPLAIN what the hell your trying to say.
Ok, while you make a point with most of your posts, quit being such a douche. Get off your high horse and stop pretending like you're better than everyone else. Try saying something fucking positive for once.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I assume your talking to me, well I dont know what he is saying so what do you want me to say? Get off my high horse? I know I am intelligent, and I know I can back it up mentally and phsyically, so I know how I am. I am majoring in Psychology for that matter. I am also very blunt, that doesnt mean I am on some "high horse," mind you.