Would you report...............

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lavoidgaskins, Nov 30, 2006.

1. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

Would you report some thing that you may feel is F.B.I material?

I ask you guys this because I'm debating whether or not I should report some thing that I think is F.B.I material.

2. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

What do you mean by F.B.I material?

Hoosier.

3. Dr. Fresh

Dr. Fresh Mmmm.... Lesbians.

You have to be more specifc.

4. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

deciding blindly.......no.

or you can do what the others have asked for you to do too.

5. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

What?

I don't get you.

if you mean "Would I report if someone killed someone, and the killer is my close friend"

No, I wouldn't, even i might be guilty for keeping the secret but I would never break my friendship chain.

6. Impaired

Impaired Guest

Depends on what we are talking about.

If it is about people hurting themselves, no.

If it is about people hurting others, then yes.

If you know of a violent criminal and do nothing, their next target might be somebody you care about, or somebbody I care about.

Letting it continue makes you partly responsible.

7. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

homg the terrorists!

Report it as a suspicion and let them deal with it and decide if it's actually something they have to keep track of or stop or whatnot. Can't hurt, can it?

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

If it's F.B.I materiel then it must be serious. I think that if the person commited something really bad then you should report him, because if your even thinking about reporting him to the F.B.I then he did something bad that he should be punish. But if you do call the F.B.I don't waste their time, because they only take big cases.

9. If its F.B.I. material then yes... No matter what it is. You could get in trouble yourself if you dont report it!

10. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

We just went over this. You're not at risk of prosecution for failure to report a crime or a potential crime unless you're complicit in the crime itself.

Hoosier.