• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Would you rather...

Would you rather be...

• Total voters

Impact

V.I.P.
You're casually minding your business and a shady fellow in a suit comes up to you and...fuck it, i'm not HES i'm not gonna be able to set the scene for a thread like this :lol:

So if you had the choice to be a famous actor, successful musician or professional athlete, which would you rather be?

Obviously, i'm gonna go with successful musician as i'm a slight music nut. I wouldn't turn my nose up at being an actor either, but an athlete definitely isn't for me.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I really don't want any of the options you chose at all. None of them appeal to me even the slightest.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Musician! I like the night life. I love to boogie. For me, that would probably be the least stressful job of the three.

Impact

V.I.P.
Thinking about it, I should have thrown successful artist and writer into the mix, but those 3 seem to be the big 3 when it comes to being rich and famous.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Sorry to disappoint, but I'm going with the 'boring fuck' option. You know how desperate I am to become a counsellor.

If that wasn't an option, I would have gone with actress because I just think it would be a lot of fun. There are so many actors out there that I would do anything to meet and that would be the way to do it.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
My actual dream job would be a computer animator at a successful company like Pixar. After that pretty much anything else to do with movies. You should have put famous film director as one. For me I would want to work in films but I want to do anything but acting. I would pretty much do any role at all at the movies except for act.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Definitely a musician! I can sing and with a bit of more practice I'm sure I could become a great singer!
I love singing and maybe I could also make/create music. I think my life would be more interesting if I were a musician.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Not an athlete, I hate playing sports and the diet would be way too restrictive.

I'd get stage fright so couldn't be an actor. Too stressful.

I guess I would pick musician, in a perfect world where I have enough skill for it. But actually I think I'd prefer a regular job, as long as it's something I love doing. So I'm gonna be boring.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I chose musician because I love music, but being an actor would be fun too, I'm sure I could do it well.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Probably athlete, but I dunno. Are we talking about me being one of those guys who's not that good of a pro and only makes league minimum salary? Or someone who's a star and makes $10 million + a year? Do I get to choose the sport, or am I good at some sport I might not even like that much?