Would you rather.....

Would you rather lose an eye or lose a foot?

• Total voters

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Thinking back to the pirate/high seas days, a lot of people seemed to lose either an eye or a foot at some point during their high seas treachery. If you had the choice, would you rather lose an eye or lose a foot?

I'm not sure at the moment. I had this thread idea while talking to Echoes and I wanted to make it before he stole it.

Losing an eye would be bad because you would look weird, but not only that you would lose half of your peripheral vision. Then again losing a foot would be bad too and maybe worse in the long run. You wouldn't be able to get around as easily, especially if you wanted to run, hike, or play pretty much any sport. (except golf :rolleyes:)

:shake:

Last edited:

Bliss

Sally Twit
A foot because I would just get an artificial one made. It'd be easier to get a new foot and if I lost an eye I would be fucked really.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Damn, you beat me to it. :rant:

I'd much rather lose an eye. I'd still have another one to see with. Losing a foot would probably limit a lot of the things you could do, even with a prosthetic.

wolfheart

Registered Member
I think I would rather lose a foot than an eye for much of the same reason as Bliss has said, although having a false eye that you take out and frighten kids with at halloween would be kind of cool!.

I saw a program months ago where an old guy used to leave his glass eye in his drink at the pub to stop people taking his drink,lol.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
A foot.

My vision is the most important thing to me as far as everyday life is concerned.

A prosthetic foot wouldn't be a disaster but losing an eye definitely would.