• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Would you rather...

What do you do with your gym clothes after you work out?

• I put them in a plastic bag, not a duffle bag.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

belalhdesign

In the context of good hygiene...

What are the top five (in order of most to least) most important aspects about yourself that you'd make sure were "okay" before stepping out to meet the world?

AND

What are the top five (in order of most to least) most important aspects about yourself that you'd make sure were "okay" if you were NOT stepping out to meet the world.

- Belal

Shwa

V.I.P.
I don't always throw them in the laundry immediately but I do wash them regularly when laundry day comes. Good times, though I have been known to leave them in the trunk of my car for a couple of days but I don't wear the same thing.

~Shwa'

I place them in a duffle bag, and immediately throw them in the laundry.

I can't imagine putting it away and let it stink for a couple of days. I'm the type of person who sweats easily and a lot during basketball practice.

BigBob

Registered Member
Well...

When I was in football, I would usually leave my stuff in my locker and then tell myself I was going to take it home on Friday, and then..I wouldn't...lol

raye_raye

my bologna has a 1st name
in respect to the old ass op...i don't give a shit what aspect of me is where...and well when i leave the gym, i usually get a smoothie and head home, shower, and craw into bed...leaving my clothes wherever they fell until i need them again...

Blueyes

Registered Member
I shower at the gym and toss mine in the gym bag which then gets transferred to the laundry basket until I do wash.