• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hmmm... Would you rather...?

Would you rather...?

• Fuck a Llama and have no one ever find out.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • NOT fuck a Llama but have everyone THINK you have.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Saw this poll on a different site I frequent, and the results over there were surprisingly close (very nearly 50/50 with 1000 votes).

Would you rather...
Fuck a Llama and have no one ever find out.
NOT fuck a Llama but have everyone THINK you have.

Just to clarify: by everyone I literally mean every person on this planet (and in the future). You take a retreat to a Himalayan monastery and the monks won't allow you to travel by Mule and you have absolutely zero chance of convincing a single person to the contrary.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I would go with not having done anything to a llama but everyone thinking I did. Being a disgrace in the eyes of everyone isn't as bad as being a disgrace to myself. Plus, hey, I'd be the most famous person in the world and would be remembered forever without any effort.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Not much of a choice, either way your screwed.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Nobody wants to cast a vote, huh? It's not set to be a public poll and people won't be able to see who voted for what, so don't worry that you'll be judged about your llama fucking preferences (you dirty llama fucker you).