• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Would You Rather #7

Dabs

Registered Member
Eh, I'm bored, thus the reason for another Would You Rather!

So, would you rather:
Fart the smell of lavender??
OR
Belch the sound of church bells??

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Which kind of lavender?

Dabs

Registered Member
In this case, any lavender you wish :)
------
Lavender flower smells tho, what on earth would you be talking about?? What other lavender is there? Crayola color??

Last edited:

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Fart the smell of lavender. A. Fart smells are disgusting. B. Fart noises are funny. C. Belch sounds completely win

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
In this case, any lavender you wish :)
------
Lavender flower smells tho, what on earth would you be talking about?? What other lavender is there? Crayola color??
Well, after my numerous trips to the Greek island of Zakynthos, I've learnt that there's the lavender that gives off its scent in the day, and then there's another breed that gives off its scent during the evening.
------
Oh that's great, isn't it. Never mind the stuff like the history of the island, how it was meant to be a filming location for the Thunderbirds film, or even the ship wreck on the pebble beach; fuck that, there's lavender that really smells great at a different time to our lavender!

But yeah, lavender farts.

Last edited:

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Farting a lavender smell, that way my ass would be an air freshner, and everyone would fall in love with me.

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
Farting lavender. Not being brash, but my diet includes a lot of fiber (copious amounts of beans/legumes and whole grains) so this is just sensible for me. +1 on Jeanie, btw.