• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Would You Rather #2

Dabs

Registered Member
Remember when Hybrix started a Would You Rather thing? And he said from time to time he was going to ask these random 'would you rather' questions? Well, I know he is busy and it just so happens, I have 2 complete books on the Would You Rather stuff. Granted, some of the questions are silly, a bit crazy, a bit gross, but it's all in great fun. I asked Hybrix if he minded if I took over and he told me to go for it! So I'll ask one or two questions per week.
Anyway, let's get started :)
And since Hybrix already asked one question, I'm going to start with a #2.

Would You Rather:
Have sex in front of your parents?
Or
Have sex in front of twenty thousand-plus screaming professional wrestling fans?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Sex in front of my mom and stepdad. Give em a taste of their own medicine.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I can't have sex in front of my parents, if I just take one look at them, it's game over. I would have sex in the middle of the ring in front of 20,000 horny fans.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
As a wrestling fan, I say yes to the wrestling ring in front of 20,000 wrestling fans. It'll be awkward at first, but people will forget about after a while.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I would also say Wrestling Ring, that will be forgotten, infront of your parents? I can't see that ever being forgotten!

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I think it's pretty embarrassing to show PDA in front of the parents, let alone have sex.
So I'd rather do it in front of unknown people.

Last edited: