• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Would You Peek??

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
How often do you see peep holes? I don't think I've ever seen one in real life. If I did, of course I'd see what it looks at. It makes for a good story.

Although most standard hotels have the beds back to back, so it's pretty hard to have an actual view of the bed. You'd either be staring at the back of the tv/dresser or you'd have to drill through the headboard too.

konboye

Registered Member
Its a yes/no question MORON.

Nope, not right away anyway, we have some FUCKING to do.

Last edited:

Dekzper

Registered Member
I'd turn out the lights and see if any light came through the hole. If it did, I'd go find a hotel that didn't have peepholes. If I'm hot for my SO, that's ALL i wanna see.

wolfy

Registered Member
Ick, no, I'd report it and get a different room.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I'd look through the hole, watch for a couple minutes probably and then go report it and ask for a different room.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I would more than likely look. I'm not sure I would keep watching, though. Depends on the level of attractiveness and what acts were being performed.

I would definitely report it. however, the person I report it to is probably the one who installed it in there to be a perv to begin with.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
StewedParrot Introductions 12
Scissorhands Bathroom Wall 2
Scissorhands Bathroom Wall 0
Dragon Breaking News 1
icegoat63 Video Games 5