Would you moon/streak?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Nov 6, 2008.

?

Would you moon/streak?

1. Both Moon AND Streak

29.2%
  2. Just Moon

4.2%
  3. No way!

66.7%
  1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Well? Would you moon or streak in front of a large group of people? Let's say a large sporting event.

If your fine was paid for and you were guaranteed to have any charges thrown out, would you moon or streak at a large sporting event that would be televised?

I wouldn't. That's just not how I roll.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2008

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

No, unless there was something in it for me other than just shits and giggles. I think people who run onto the field, naked or not, are jackasses. It would take a decent amount of money to get me to do it, assuming I wouldn't be arrested or fined or anything.

AngelsPeak likes this.
  3. leomay

leomay Registered Member

i would ,i am afraid of people...
    even before my grandma ,aunt , mum ,dad...
    am like a scared baby :(

AngelsPeak likes this.
  4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

No way! I can't even do it before one stranger, much more a crowd.

5. Stab-o-Matic5000

Stab-o-Matic5000 Cutting Edge in Murder

Nah, I wouldn't run out onto the field naked at a large sporting event. Something about that doesn't sit right with me. Now say, at a political rally, that would be some good times.

6. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

It would take a lot of money before I'd even consider it.

7. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

Ive never understood Streaking.

I dont mind nudity at all but why the need to do it there and then. The only people to find it funny would be the person doing it and a handful of mates, that would leave the other 80,000 spectators and a huge television audience pissed off at some morons antics.

8. viLky

viLky ykLiv

No, I never understood streaking or mooning. It's sort of disgusting and annoying if you're doing something and all of the sudden here comes some attention seeker.

Nope, not me. ;)

9. whateverdude_09

whateverdude_09 Registered Member

YAY public nudity!!! i would go for it...you only live once.

10. fragile

fragile Registered Member

I wouldn't either. I never really understood the whole streaking thing. There are other ways to get attention than showing your ass.