Would you moon/streak?

Would you moon/streak?

• Total voters

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well? Would you moon or streak in front of a large group of people? Let's say a large sporting event.

If your fine was paid for and you were guaranteed to have any charges thrown out, would you moon or streak at a large sporting event that would be televised?

I wouldn't. That's just not how I roll.

Last edited:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
No, unless there was something in it for me other than just shits and giggles. I think people who run onto the field, naked or not, are jackasses. It would take a decent amount of money to get me to do it, assuming I wouldn't be arrested or fined or anything.

Stab-o-Matic5000

Cutting Edge in Murder
Nah, I wouldn't run out onto the field naked at a large sporting event. Something about that doesn't sit right with me. Now say, at a political rally, that would be some good times.

Bananas

Endangered Species
Ive never understood Streaking.

I dont mind nudity at all but why the need to do it there and then. The only people to find it funny would be the person doing it and a handful of mates, that would leave the other 80,000 spectators and a huge television audience pissed off at some morons antics.

No, I never understood streaking or mooning. It's sort of disgusting and annoying if you're doing something and all of the sudden here comes some attention seeker.

Nope, not me. ;)

fragile

Registered Member
I wouldn't either. I never really understood the whole streaking thing. There are other ways to get attention than showing your ass.