Would you live in a Ziggurat?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I've seen these things on Extreme Engineering on Discovery Channel. Interesting concept, but I don't think it's something I'd ever want to live in.

Obsessiforge

- Diderot Reborn -
well, Dubai's always coming up with the craziest architechtural ideas, ain't they?

I mean, I think Dubai is home to the worlds only 7 star hotel, and the big artificial islands they have floating around on the coast. I vacationed there one summer though and I gotta say I would love to live there, especially in something as wonky as that ziggurat. its an absolutely beautiful country.

seriously. its gorgeous.

It looks like those future buildings from SimCity. Cool looking!

If I had nowhere else to live, I would try it out. It feels a bit restricting from the rest of the world since you have a world inside a world. I don't know, it just isn't my type of thing.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Not that I expect to be relocating to the Middle East any day soon, but I'd rather live in the Ziggurat than in Dubai's upcoming Pentominium (for reasons which should be readily apparent to the eye). When I died I could stay with the architectural theme and get my dessicated butt shipped off to the Great Pyramid of Germany for eternal storage.

Groovy, man.

wolfheart

Registered Member
Looks really cool,i like thee idea of the three way transport system!.
If anywhere can get something like this built its Dubai,not sure i would want to live in it though.